The medical anti radiation door has the characteristics of opening and closing stably and conveniently, reliability and safety, and can meet the requirements of sound insulation and air tightness. The medical radiation proof door adopts DC brush free click, with long service life, small volume and no noise. It is equipped with precision gear transmission and deceleration system, with high precision, high automation and strong intelligent control ability.
To sum up, the medical radiation protection door is the product of the combination of medical equipment and modern technology. It has far-reaching significance to promote the development of global medical equipment, advance with the times, serve human society and improve the modern medical environment
Authorities expect further damage to India's economy in the future. This is also largely driven by domestic demand. If the trade war between China and the United States continues to escalate into a full-scale war and the U.S. export situation deteriorates significantly, China's policy makers will certainly strengthen infrastructure construction, be stronger than expected, and cope with the global financial crisis in 2008. Anti radiation doors for medical use, especially for construction, will follow. In this case, reduce the production limit of medical radiation protection door products, ensure the supply of lead gate, avoid the price rise of medical radiation protection door and black series products, and affect the overall stability. In addition, the upgraded trade war between China and the United States and the weakness of external demand will put pressure on the annual economic growth rate, and it is also necessary to increase the volume buffer of medical radiation door commodities to achieve the goal of China's macroeconomic stability and improvement. On the contrary, if the trade negotiations between China and the United States achieve certain results, the tension of the trade war will be eased, the intensity of infrastructure investment will be correspondingly weakened, and the demand for medical radiation protection doors will be weakened. 1. The dust on the industrial door shall be cleaned regularly to keep the industrial door, glass and hardware clean and bright. Because even stainless steel, once stained with dust and dirt, the chemicals in it will corrode the surface of stainless steel. In the long run, it will make the steel body become bad and rotten, which will affect the radiation proof operation performance of automatic doors.
2. Once the radiation protection and oil pollution make it difficult to clean the automatic door, clean the door with a clean cotton swab, bright, and try not to use strong acid or alkali solution for cleaning, which will not only damage the surface finish, but also damage the metal debris and oxide layer on the surface of the protective film, leading to the corrosion of metal parts, especially when some customers clean the wall with sulfuric acid, Make sure that the doors and windows are not affected.
3. The boxes in the particles should be cleaned and other sundries should be timely to avoid blocking the drainage channel, resulting in poor drainage and leakage. Serious consequences will affect the operation of the automatic radiation protection door, shorten the service life of the automatic door, and have potential safety hazards.
4. When the industrial door is opened, the strength shall be moderate, and the opening and closing speed shall be uniform as far as possible.
5. Generally, when entering and leaving the automatic door, it is forbidden to be impatient and run across the door, and try to avoid hard objects hitting the surface of the radiation protection automatic door or cutting profiles.
6. If flexible opening or other abnormal conditions are found during the use of industrial door, the reason shall be found in time. If the customer cannot delete the fault, the manufacturer or supplier of radiation protection automatic door shall be contacted in time so that the fault can be deleted in time. If the automatic door is not maintained in time, it shall be suspended to avoid accidents.